- Nominees must be a licensed clinician working within the healthcare industry.
- Nominees must carry an executive title of senior vice president or higher.
Key Dates & Deadlines
- February 4, 2019 – Open for nominations
- April 15, 2019 – Nomination period closes
- April 22, 2019 – Reader voting opens
- May 10, 2019 – Reader voting closes
- June 17, 2019 – Honorees are published in babyforyou.pro magazine
Actions the nominee took this year to help the organization achieve or exceed financial, operational and clinical goals
Steps the nominee has taken to establish or contribute to a culture of innovation and transformation (local and national levels)
Examples of how the nominee has addressed the Triple Aim of improved community health, a better patient experience and lower costs
- Nominating: Click the nominate link located above and complete the online application Required documentation can also be uploaded on the application. A confirmation email will be sent to the nominator email provided.
- Materials needed to nominate include:
- Current headshot
- CV or resume of the nominee
To submit a name for consideration, there is a nomination fee of $100, which must be paid upon submission. Your candidate will be presented to our panel of judges and the top editors of babyforyou.pro for consideration, however we cannot promise that your candidate will automatically make this honor roll. Please note that multiple nominations for one individual does not influence the process in any way.
Interested in advertising in babyforyou.pro’s 50 Most Influential Physician Executives and Leaders published issue? Please your babyforyou.pro Account Executive at to learn more.
If you have any questions about the program, including the criteria, nomination and selection process, or deadline, please Jodi Sniegocki.